I can't wait till the Gold Guild comes out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait till the Gold Guild comes out

I myself in my stupidity bought WowSchools it simple to set up a couple of free adons and what to look for and track but it only offers you one way of making gold and if i ever asked for help for email i just get an email back just follow the guild

I personally hate the AH it doesn't help me and with a fresh level 1 toon i can only make about 10g

I'm bad with the AH i always hated the AH and they would not give me a money back. so....i can't wait...i rather be farming or Questing over Playing the AH because i almost always lose money on the AH

I always was curious on Zygor and another guide's big hate on each other it seems more then just oh say MacDonalds vs Burger king

Comment

lol I agree with ya there but if it's my first toon on a server and not where my mains are I will usally take two gathering profession and sell the stuff in the ah usually helps a bit.
      Current 85's
      Troll Shaman/Troll Druid/Troll Priest/Blood Elf Hunter/Blood Elf Paladin (Uldum)

Currently being leveled
      Orc Warlock (Uldum Server)
      10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/85
      Undead Priest (Uldum)
      Troll Warrior (Sen'Jin)

On hold:
      Madda (Pandarian Rogue) name held
      Tyri (Undear Warrior or Orc Warrior) not sure yet
      Raylah (----- Monk)

Comment

What I do if I decide to start a new toon on a new server is I create a DK and give him mining and skinning these are pretty easy to level fairly quickly.Within a couple days I can usually have somewhere between 500 and 1000 gold.
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

I make well over 1k an hour mining in shozalar basin
          i have wow schools and it wasnt worth the 57 dollars especcially when it says NO MONEY BACK! =( my sisters credit card feels ripped off xD

if you need anything just PM me or add me on msn
          Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
          Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
          Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
          Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

The best gold making tip is to use Auctioneer's appraiser tab, combined with skinning and one of the other two gathering professions.

Comment

Working...
            X