X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Job

WARNING WALL OF TEXT!!!!!!

Hey,

I have been using the guide for a while now and i have to say its the best on the market that i have used, i have tried both Dugiand Joana's guided and think your is much better.

first time i played WoW was amazing, didnt use guide or addons had the basic, and i have to say best WoW exsperiance avalible.

after i got my first 70, i wanted to level another character but i found this boring, i have kinda done it all before and just couldnt get very far this is where i started using addon and also my first guide, Joana's one, it was ok did what i wanted too even if it costed me a whole forest to print off.

after looseing a couple of pages i leveled the old fasioned way just quest where i have gone before, this kinda left me bored and i just played on my 70.

after Wrath came out i felt the need yet again to level more chracters but just couldnt face the pain of old content that where i found you guys, and i have to say it was the best money i ever spent the ingame and automated step system made it quick and easy to level.

After leveling a bit Dugi announced his dungeon leveling guide, i really found this interesting and wanted to do it, so i "found" a copy and tried it, it was utter rubbish it had me trying to do quest that where way above my level so i kept dieing and it was not descriptive enough so i kept getting lost, this was the same with the norming leveling guide just not as discriptive and easy to use which made me delete it after only a day of thinking it might get better soon, but it didnt.

just want to say your guide is by far the best guide to use, and i have to urge people to atleast play the whole game through once without a leveling guide its enjoyable i have and its been brilliant.

keep up the great work guys

Awesome, thank you, glad you like the guides! :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Now only need the midsummer guides :P

Comment

Working...
      X