Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What class for PVP

I know i get alot of (it's your choice)

I do understand that but i am curious on what class people would reccomend for PVP mostly for BG and also for arena.

I already planning to form up a 3v3 team soon with a Ret/Prot pally and a resto druid.

Well, I don't do any PvP, but I'd imagine that since you have a tank/healer combo in place then you'd probably want maybe a mage or rogue for some fast damage.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Heals are in huge demand for PvP. every BG and WG I am at people complain there aren't enough healers. And, every time I see a /trade call out for a 2v2 partner, they are looking for a healer.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Go with a Lock or mage for the team you're looking to join. Mages are pesky, I should know. And lock are just... Enfuriating.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Can't speak from arena experience as there is a lot more too that, but in battlegrounds I am always one of the top 3 with my warrior with a solid fury spec, hunter with a solid survival spec, my pally with pretty much any spec (heals, prot, or ret), and my death knight speced blood as it is best tanking/DPS/PVP. I think the most important thing is positioning and utility. For example with my warrior speced for PVP I can dominate any warlock or hunter with positional awareness, most important, and with beserkers rage, heroic fury, intercept, piercing howl, and trinkets for character control. Rogues are give and take if the rogue is geared really good 5k+ if they get you thats it, but anything less I can usually take all they got and still have more then enough juice to wipe them quick.
          Current toons:
          Wildarms 90 Tauren Warrior Misha
          Maggotfester 90 Undead Deathknight Misha
          Wildaxe 85 Tauren Paladin Misha
          Wildshooter 85 Dwarf Hunter Misha

Currently leveling:
          Wildaxe 85 Tauren Paladin Misha

Comment

Working...
          X