Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi my name is Furtimos i was wondering if zygor would like me to donate a Ventrilo Server specialy made for this guide and its user if zygor would like to email me a Gigobites@gmail.com ill pay for it all he'll be the co owner?

I have a 10 man server that Im thinking of opening up for this purpose, already paid for, just sitting around doing nothing atm.
    Cabby; is Pug'd using this server at all anymore? Seems pretty dead to me.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Y'all ever play with mumble/murmer to compare against Vent? I have had several issues with Vent where one person or another gets way out of wack and has to drop/reconnect and then even when it works perfectly there is always a delay in voice as if i am calling overseas back in the 60's.

Mumble/murmer are free and fairly easy to setup. I got one loaded at home I used a few times and it seemed to have better quality and more resembled a phone call ... but then again since it is INSIDE my house I would expect better response
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I don't know Kam, I never really logged into it.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

OK... I stopped laughing. I rest my case... an unused vent.

For the mods here.... whatcha think?
          Vent with 'now open' kind of setup? Post in forums when you will be in vent, help the person(s), etc?
          May be a good tool to use for more difficult problems.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X