"Currency" Confusionq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Currency" Confusionq

As a level 80 DK, and on the retarded side of RL dexterity and resonses, I find it very difficult to do much. I can't the hang of many of the "mount vehicle and control them" fquests, including those gryphons in Oculus, where I am constantly lost! I've been kicked out several times because I have great difficulty keeping up with the group.

I've been using the Dungeon Finder to work on my Northrend rep.

I have also been trying for the Achievement of having a level 200 or greater item in every slot.

At this point, there are three slots for which I cannot find these items as drops, at least raid drops. I need to fill the neck, back and waist slots.

I find nice suitable items at various vendors, but they want "funny money".

Is there a way of converting from one funny money to another? That is, can I convert Emblems of Triumph to, say, Emblems of Heroism? The EofT I can get by using the Dungeon finder. EofH requires skills which I seem incapable of achieving.

Or, is there some way I can get the improved equipment other than by using funny money?

in dalaran each vendor offers a down grade to buy emblems. start with triumph and work your way down to each vendor.

Comment

Snip from the wowhead.com:

You can trade Emblems of Triumph for Emblems of Conquest, which in turn can be traded for Emblems of Valor, which in turn can be traded for Emblems of Heroism The reason you can do this is because you can buy heirloom items with the Emblems of Heroism that you may want to buy for levelling alts.

The higher level emblems can always be downgraded to lower ones. I have lowered many EoT's to lower but I would NOT suggest you lower the EoF. This is all done at the Quartermaster in Dalaran.
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

There seem to be many Quartermasters in Dalaran. Can you give me the name and/or location (coordinates would be wonderful) of the one you mean?

Comment

You need to visit the money changer NPC goblin chick. Her name is Ursi-something in the Dalaran sewers next to Catnips and Crows? Just enter how many triumph badges you want to exchange to conquest I.e 60 then exchange the 60 conquest badges to valor then valor to heroism. After you have your heroism badges go visit the vender that has your item.

Comment

Her name is Usurl.

Thanks for the information.

So now I've converted to Emblems of Heroism. I found and bought a level 200 waist item, which leaves only a level 200 back item to go.

I've looked everyplace, and found only one, which requires somethein in Wintergrasp, which I have thus far avoided due to my lack of luck with those vehicles.

Does anyone know of another source for level 200 back items that uses Emblems of Triumph or one of its derivitives? I've kept an eye open for a back item in the heroic dungeons, but so far have seen none.

My item level average is 203.341, and want that back item very badly!

Comment

I think reg HOR has a tank cloak
              LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
              Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
              Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
              Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
              Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
              Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
              Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
              Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
              Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
              Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
              Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
              Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

If "HOR" means "Halls of Reflection", I am still not allowed to enter because I need "better equipment".

I wish Blizz would tell me what I need in order to be allowed in there.

For "Pit of Saron" it says that I need to do a quest.

Comment

You need to do the Pit of Saron - Forge of Souls - Halls of Reflection quest chain to get into HoR, as well as have better equipment. I believe the quest chain starts inside PoS, right by the entrance It's not the easiest quest chain to keep track of, so it's probably a good idea to bring someone who knows it, or let your group know that you need hints. It only needs doing on normal, not heroic.

Comment

U can get the 1st quest in dalaran the u have to enter fos the cash it in at the start then finsh fos then cash it in at te end o fos then do pos then cash in at the start and Arther end then do hor cash in at the start and end also then u unlocked heroic modes of them!
                    Ask a guildie for help if u need it of look it up on www.wowhead.com
                    LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                    Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                    Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                    Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                    Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                    Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                    Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                    Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                    Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                    Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                    Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                    Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

There are some cloaks you can get in Dalaran using Emblem of Valor. You'll have to downgrade Triumph to Conquest then Valor (I believe that's the order). They are iLevel 213 cloaks

http://www.wowhead.com/item=40753#currency-for

Comment

Working...
                      X