OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, I'm surprised at how good it is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I'm surprised at how good it is.

(I apologize for the wall of text ahead of time)

I started playing WoW about two weeks ago. After doing the starter area for the humans, and then going to Westfall, I immediatley ran into problems. Alot of the quests were way outside of my level range (I went to Westfall at about level 10); and there were so many quests I often would just take them all and see which ones I could and could not do. As you can imagine this was a huge waste of time. By the end of my first two weeks my main was only about level 25 after playing for anywhere from 3-10 hours a day. I began trying to grind my way through instances because I couldnt quite do Darkshire quests, but had already done all of RedRidge with the help of a friend who was level 60 and did all the heavy lifting (and by that I mean the whole quest) for me.

I began looking up guides on how to level and found Zygor Guides. My first thought was "This has to be a scam", I wont lie. I honestly thought he'd just take my money and/or my account. So I left the site and started to look around some more, but other guides also had you pay for them, or required me to alt-tab which is just annoying. I came back here to see if he could back up his boasts, saw the free trial and gave it a shot (he can). I made a new warlock (human, to compare how fast i leveled before and after the guide) and found I was leveling much more efficiently and much faster than before. I didnt have to worry about not finding the correct quests, or being a couple levels to low to adequetley fight the quest monsters. So here I am. Level 15 after about 7 hours or so (/played time). I cannot thank you enough Zygor for helping my nooby self not be lost and confused in this strange world . . . of warcraft.

/Played time on my characters

Main - Warrior - Human - Level 28 - 4 days, 12 hours, 56 minutes
    Zygor Test Character - Warlock - Human - Level 15 - 6 hours, 58 minutes

That's awesome, glad you like the guides, and that they could help you so much! You'll be level 80 in no time. Oh, and welcome to WoW. :-D
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Feel free to ask questions in here if you need some help.
      While the guide is excellent and levels you quickly, there is so much to this game its scarry.
      Welcome to Zygor Guides.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Yeah I see how much there is. It is a tad bit intimidating, but I do a little bit of exploring while I quest and take breaks to just sit around and talk to other players. And thank you both for the warm welcome ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X