Diary of a Zygor Mage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diary of a Zygor Mage.

Hello everybody and welcome to the "Diary of a Zygor Mage".

If you can't guess by the title, this post/thread will consist of day to day entries of my levelling experience as a mage, while using Zygor. I plan on doing this with a few characters, and noting any problems I run in to along the way. I must also point out, I will be doing the whole thing with NO outside help. Yes that does mean "No gold from main characters" and the classic "BOOST!". So now for the familiars;

Class : Mage
    Race : Human
    Server : Silvermoon EU
    Name : Egameht

So now we have all that out of the way, I am about to login and get started. If anybody wants to pop along and say hello to me while I am levelling, just log on into Silvermoon and say HI!

any reason your name is themage backwards :\ jw
    [URL="http://www.livestream.com/15501258"]Watch my live stream :)[/URL]

[COLOR="darkorange"]F[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]T[/COLOR][COLOR="royalblue"]A[/COLOR]!

[COLOR="darkorange"]Halcius [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]DK [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkorange"]Paally [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]85 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Pally [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkorange"]Warthan [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]62 [/COLOR][COLOR="cyan"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garona[/COLOR]

Comment

I read the game not themage :'(
      Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
      Level 85 Gnome DK
      Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Working...
      X