Totally delighted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally delighted!!

Just wanted to say I am totally impressed!!

Just made 80 tonight (my first) without a hitch and everything worked exactly as you said it would (absolutely no problems from download to ding!)

95% of the levelling (from lvl 1) of my alliance elemental shaman was done by questing and I never had to purchase a single thing from the auction house except for the items to complete quests as instructed in your guide ( I still got 5k gold left in my bag after purchasing cold weather flying)

The best bit is....I started without a clue where I was going or what I was doing (my first character) and completed it in 13 days 15 hours play time including all the sight seeing and gawping time (getting lost in stormwind...hours and hours finding the bag vendor etc)

So well done, you just made a complete noob very happy

Now all I got to do is download the dailies guide and keep going upward and onward.

Quick question - when cataclysm comes out will I just be able to upgrade the guide?

Yeah, there will be an upgrade option in your Members Area (little drop down box where you can purchase Horde and Dailies guides). The fee is estimated (nothing set in stone) around $30.

And gratz on your first 80.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X