No other guides compare to these!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No other guides compare to these!

I haven't actually posted a testimonial on here before so I figured I should. I've paid for other guides and found dozens more online and hands down, the Zygor guides are the best in the business - period.

Whenever I'm playing, unless I'm 'raising cash' by farming mines or grinding for drops, I have my guides open and I'm leveling my toons. Unlike the many guides that you have to print out and cross off what you've done, these are open on the screen and telling where to go and what to do when you get there. They have a handy arrow showing you which direction, how far and even approximately how long it will be before you get there. I even appreciate the options that allow for the guide border to not show and for the entire panel to disappear when I enter combat.

These guides even help me set my talents up for best options for leveling or PVP, my choice. That saves me even more time than having to research the best builds.

If you are reading this and haven't bought the guides yet, well... my suggestion is simple. Buy them - you won't regret the decision. You will be leveling faster than you were before - isn't that the reason you're reading this?
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Haha, nice testimony :-). You should join the affiliates program!
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
    X