X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat Box

i would like to see a Chat Box on the forums
    that way you can post updates and members can chat to each other

A shoutbox would be a really cool feature to add to us forum-lurkers. Then the team can post on it to let us know of new updates, which would be cool too.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Who lurks on the forums when they could be playing WoW?

Looks at post count on the left.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Who lurks on the forums when they could be playing WoW?

Looks at post count on the left.
        3 monitors 2 for wow 1 for irc and forum trolling

Comment

Originally posted by skydragon1337 View Post
          This. (filler)
          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by skydragon1337 View Post
            I wish I could do two monitors for WoW. But with the limited desk space I only have a single. Two 24" monitors would just physically not fit
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Wood. It's very easy to put together, and build "boxes" out of in "Tower or Tower/square" form to slide monitors into... I currently sit at my desk with my "gaming" laptop, a 32" TV above that, and two 19" flat screen moitors to the sides :P

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
                I wish I could do two monitors for WoW. But with the limited desk space I only have a single. Two 24" monitors would just physically not fit
                Pffft.... you need a 46" flat screen mounted to your wall bro. What is this 'desk space' you refer to? lol
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                  Pffft.... you need a 46" flat screen mounted to your wall bro. What is this 'desk space' you refer to? lol
                  What is this 46" you refer to? That's so last week. My buddy Jerry, now...

Comment

That's ridiculous you know. I'm from Texas and I still say that wasn't needed. I haven't been to the stadium yet but why would I watch that I would rather watch the field. I do like that the Superbowl will be here this season though To bad I don't have $10,000 for a ticket though.
                    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.
                    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                      That's ridiculous you know. I'm from Texas and I still say that wasn't needed. I haven't been to the stadium yet but why would I watch that I would rather watch the field. I do like that the Superbowl will be here this season though To bad I don't have $10,000 for a ticket though.
                      Seems like I'll be needing to post pictures this year then.

I hate the cowboys, and typically only go when they play my Oakland Raiders or to a few select other games.

My dad already got some tickets pre-ordered, he paid 4K each for mine and his ticket, so, 8 grand total.

Comment

Dang whered he get them? I looked around on StubHub the day they came out and the minimum price I saw was the way up high seats and those were for 6k each.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Dang whered he get them? I looked around on StubHub the day they came out and the minimum price I saw was the way up high seats and those were for 6k each.
                          Just went to check the site he got them from, says the seats are: Super Bowl K 15 Yard Line to 25 Yard Line Club Lower Level

Seems they are 4.3K each so i guess he was trying to not make me feel as bad about the price.

Comment

Well I hope you enjoy the game Would have been cool to go but I don't even have that much. Who do you think is goin to play?
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Well I hope you enjoy the game Would have been cool to go but I don't even have that much. Who do you think is goin to play?
                              That's an easy one Chaos. It will be the NFC champ against the AFC champ.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X