OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guide totally exceeds my expectations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guide totally exceeds my expectations.

This guide does not meet my expectations at all. It totally exceeds it. It broke my expectation meter in half. I am VERY happy with the guide, and the money spent was WAY worth it.

I have 6 level 80's, and well longstory short, I tried quitting WoW a month ago, but decided to come back. However, my fiance told me I am not allowed to reactivate my account until we get married. (getting married on 10.10.10, binary ftw)

She did say however, I can play her account until then. She herself has 2 level 80's, so I decided to level her 41 paladin. This time around, I told myself I'd try a leveling guide.

I've seen Zygors around for a couple years, and noticed they are the only ones that offer an ingame mod. This is key for me, as I HATE alt+tabbing. It is a MAJOR time consumer.

After 3 hours of ingame play, I took my fiances paladin from level 41-44. I'm very pleased, and as a veteran wow player, I am very humbled.

I surely hope a cataclysm update will be available for download!

Thanks again guys, GREAT MOD!
    Kahuna (Renamed from Akea) - 80 Death Knight
    Sethto - 80 Holy Paladin
    Kauluwehi - 80 Warrior
    Aerfalle - 80 Rogue
    Allahakbah - 80 Feral Druid
    Kuluolo - 80 Enhance Shaman

"Roses are red, the seas are calm, your DK's PVP build, makes me facepalm."

Excellent. Glad you like the guides. Grats on the wedding day as well.
    A wife that plays wow. She be a keeper.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

you got me there i read the first line i was thinking wtf glad you enjoy it

Comment

hehe yeah i did have a deceptive title :P

and thanks Kamchak! She's definitely a keeper. She got me into collecting wow pets too
        Sethto - 80 Holy Paladin
        Kauluwehi - 80 Warrior
        Aerfalle - 80 Rogue

Comment

Did you even tried the trial guide ? This is what convinced me to buy the whole thing. I'm very satisfied, it's clear they put lots of work in these guides and it show, well worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by kaynos View Post
            Did you even tried the trial guide ? This is what convinced me to buy the whole thing. I'm very satisfied, it's clear they put lots of work in these guides and it show, well worth the money.
            Haha, re-read the original post. :-P
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              Haha, re-read the original post. :-P
              /FaceDesk glad a read the whole post before posting a comment

Comment

Originally posted by kaynos View Post
                /blink.. /blink blink blink... lol...

Thanks for changing my title mr. moderator

Ironically, I spent a 1/2 hour trying to figure out why the mod wouldn't go past level 20. So to answer that question, yes I did try the trial version.. not intentionally though haha
                Sethto - 80 Holy Paladin
                Kauluwehi - 80 Warrior
                Aerfalle - 80 Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sethto View Post
                  (getting married on 10.10.10, binary ftw)
                  Originally posted by sethto View Post
                  (binary ftw)
                  Oh, so you got married in February? Congratulations! ;-).

Glad you like the guides, and congratulations on the marriage. I admire the fact that you gave up your account until the wedding, not most men sacrifice like such. I remember when I sacrificed my entire computer when dating my now wife. Boy, did I have a lot to catch up on when we got engaged!
                  It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                    Oh, so you got married in February? Congratulations! ;-).
                    10 digit you sassy butt. I shouldn't have wrote it 10.10.10, I didn't think someone would come up with the 2.2.2! lol

When we first decided our wedding date, I wrote on my facebook "I'm getting married on 42, if you know when that is, you're pro." Only 2 people got it lol

Glad you like the guides, and congratulations on the marriage. I admire the fact that you gave up your account until the wedding, not most men sacrifice like such. I remember when I sacrificed my entire computer when dating my now wife. Boy, did I have a lot to catch up on when we got engaged!
                    I miss my DK

Now I have to watch him on YouTube if I want to see him /cry

mm if you type in "Akea pvp" in YouTube search, you can watch him too! lol
                    Sethto - 80 Holy Paladin
                    Kauluwehi - 80 Warrior
                    Aerfalle - 80 Rogue

Comment

Hahaha, I'm just intellectually chal... gifted like that! I'm surprised even two people knew what you were talking about, but that all depends if they knew that you understood binary :-P.

Haha, what patch was that DK? Back when they were insanely OP or when they got za' nerf?

Comment

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Sign I saw on NCIS.

Now is that 42 supposed to be in reference to the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hahaha, I'm just intellectually chal... gifted like that! I'm surprised even two people knew what you were talking about, but that all depends if they knew that you understood binary :-P.
                          Only my friends that are E.E. majors got it. lol

Haha, what patch was that DK? Back when they were insanely OP or when they got za' nerf?
                          It was the semi-OP days. Not during the DnD fear days though. I think Furious or Deadly Season.

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Sign I saw on NCIS.

Now is that 42 supposed to be in reference to the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
                          10 = 2 in binary speek.
                          and 101010 = 42 in binary speek

10/10/10 is the date my fiance are getting married. which if read as 101010, is binary :P
                          Sethto - 80 Holy Paladin
                          Kauluwehi - 80 Warrior
                          Aerfalle - 80 Rogue

Comment

I guess you never read any of the Hitchhiker's series in order to get my reference.

I figured it was something with binary but wanted to just throw a twist into everything.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

<-- majoring in CIS with specialization in Software Engineering, plus I've been learning a lot about memory recently to mess around with pointers in C++, etc. :-).

@cabby - I thought you were referencing the movie "23" replacing 23 with 42, haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X