i jsut tried downloading it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i jsut tried downloading it

so i bought zygor's guide a while back and now i have had to wipe my pc clean due to hackers and now i have tried tore download it but it just says trial user even tho i am logged in what is this about ??

We now have a new tool called the Zygor Client which you can use to install your guides and keep them up to date.

1. Go to http://www.zygorguides.com/amember/member.php and login to the Members Area.

2. Under Product Downloads, click the link to the all-in-one download area. On the download page, use the very first download now button to download the Zygor Client

3. Run the Zygor Client and make sure to click Settings and ensure your login information is entered into the Client. Then install and update your guides to the latest version.

4. Launch World of Warcraft and at the character selection screen, click AddOns in the lower left hand corner

5. Make sure ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor are both checked and "Load out of date addons" is checked to be safe. If you don't see the guides here re-rerun the installer and click repair.

6. Go in game and enjoy your guide.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

not happy

I just paid for Zygor elite levelling guide and it won't install, the updater has downloaded but says current version - none WTF??? feeling scammed

Comment

Did you make sure that your Zygor username and password are entered correctly into the updater settings?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X