first time and easy peasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time and easy peasy

Been playing for a couple years and always stalled somewhere in between 30-50. Got the guide and it kept me moving around enough to keep things interesting and I saw FAST progress!
    Hit 80 about 30 minutes ago for the first time and couldn't be happier. Can't wait to do it again!

gratz dude, i have trouble at 1-20 leveling part, lol :P, for some reason i find quest really slow and boring if i don't have a mount :P.
    realm: vashj
    battlegroup: whirlwind

Comment

@OP - You sound just like me :P. I used to HATE 30-50 until I got Zygor's Guide. Grats on the 80.
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
        @OP - You sound just like me :P. I used to HATE 30-50 until I got Zygor's Guide. Grats on the 80.
        30-50 is easy every time wsg calls to arstrong comes i just get a 30 (that i saved for special occasion like calls to armstrong:P) and lvl it to 50 easily by doing that :P acualy only did it twice :P but im lvling a hunter to 30 soon and going to do it again :P
        realm: vashj
        battlegroup: whirlwind

Comment

When you played a class to level 60 it is a pain to play that class again from level 1. You always miss the cool spells.

Comment

Working...
          X