Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a real user

Hey everyone!

I usually never comment on things like this, but I really feel like I owe this guide system so much, and this is the least I can do for everyone who put so much work into making it.

Let me tell you exactly what the guide does from a player's perspective: The guide itself is a small box that you can drag and move anywhere you want. The box tells you where to go, who to talk to, and what quests to pick up. There is also a small arrow that points you in the direction of the next objective. It keeps track of your your quests progression (4/12 Wolves Killed) and when you need to use a quest item, you can click on the icon in the quest box so you don't have to open or look through your bags. It is so simple and easy to use, no setup required.

I first downloaded the free trial of Zygor Guides before I committed to buying the whole thing. I urge anyone to do the same, you will see how amazing it is right away. The free download was quick and easy, and before I knew it, everything was all set and ready to go. I started a new character and used the guide to progress through the early levels. I was not only impressed by how the guide system worked, I was blown away. I purchased the full version of Zygor Guides in less then an hour of using the free trial.

When you get out of the starting areas, you really start to see how Zygor Guides shines. It tells you to go to a location, pick up certain quests (but not others) and then it shows you where and how to do them. It really feels like you are leveling faster, and doing things much more efficiently. You really have to put your trust in the guide though. Sometimes it will tell you to fly way out to the middle of nowhere, or take a boat to somewhere you have never been before. Trust in the guide, and let it take you where it wants. I promise, it knows what it is doing.

There will be a few times where the guide will instruct you to buy items from your servers auction house, and here is why: Later down the line, you will accept a quest to go get those items, and it will take forever for you to go get them through normal means. The guide is saving you a ton of time, so don't be put off if you get to a step like that.

Overall, this was the best addon I have ever used on my WoW account, and it was well worth the money. I can't imagine leveling up without it. I wrote this for anyone reading who is still on the fence about getting Zygor Guides: This is the real deal, and you will not regret buying it.

Thank you Zygor Guides! I look forward to using your guide to level up my new Worgen when Cataclysm comes out.

Awesome testimonial, thank you so much. Glad you like the guides! :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X