Dailies and Events guides.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies and Events guides.

I haven't posted this before. I bought the Dailies and Events guide earlier this year and have found it to be quite exceptional. The updates are fast for each of the yearly events, I love that you guys get the events out as soon as possible. I am currently working on ATG exalted starter cities guide it is quick.

The only suggestion I have for the exalted starter cities part is make a notation in the guide at the beginning to turn the dynamic slider to 80 and uncheck every box. This will maximize the rep gain for people lokoing to get the most of it. If this is already in there and I missed it, just ignore me. =P I find it best to runt he guide without any skipping of steps to get the most rep possible for the time involved. At 80, it takes only about 30min - 1hr per area without breaks/interuptions.

Overall I love the dailies and events guide and look forward to upgrading it for Cataclysm. Now onto leveling with the leveling guide. I Think this is going to be just as awesome!

Thanks Zygor and Team.
Working...
X