Lost? Get these guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost? Get these guides

I had played WoW off and on for years, grinding a few levels out, scouring the forums for builds, places to level, etc. Quit. Come back, grind a few levels. quit.

Last month I found out a few friends of mine played WoW and got in with them. Having a few weeks off work until my next job started, I wanted to try to get up to their level (60s+). But it was the same thing, yes, I can ask them what to do and for help, but they weren't always on and I wanted to do some serious leveling. I didn't even know that WoW had in game leveling guides until I happened on a link in a search engine. This is a miracle. It shows me in game exactly where to go, where to put my talent points, etc. For any class and race I want to play. In just a week and a half I had a Death knight (the class I wanted) and continued guides throughout my DK experience. Even better, if there is something the guides don't cover (which I have found to be a rarity), I can jump on here and get some nice, non-snarky help from the guys on here. Not only are the Zygor forum employees and support great, but the community on here is helpful and non-judgemental (unlike the lulz noob responses you get on some forums).

Having found this guide and site has literally allowed me to stick with the game for longer than I ever have, with very little frustration and I can easily see me staying with the game.

Thanks Zygor!

Outstanding to hear the guides have been so helpful to you, and welcome aboard.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X