4th Character thanks to Zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Character thanks to Zygor

This is my 4th character to get to 80 using this guide. I have to admit that this was with BOA gear (All of them, so thats 20% extra xp). Also I had my mount at 20, my flying mount at 68 in northrend, and my epic flyer at 70. If you are just starting out, this might not be achievable. I also had a good guild that had some blacksmiths that would make me some gear as I was leveling. Just a note as well, I was leveling blacksmithing and mining this whole time leveling to 80, and every once in a while I would jump in for some randoms. And from time to time I would go afk to eat or smoke.

None the less, this guide made it amazing to level, the guides auto update feature (smart injection) was the best. Since I was getting extra xp from the BOA the guide automatically skipped steps that was a level below me. I am really looking forward to the new Cataclysm guide to hit the shelves.

Total Time To Level to 80: 6 days, 21 hours, 55min

THANKS ZYGOR!
    Attached Files

Congrats to you - great time to make lvl 80 IMHO! Since I got my first level 80 a bit too late, now I have to choose to either get my decent gear or BOA in a timely fashing since BOA gear is now very high (from what I hear... I was just asking and that's what ppl told me).
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
    X