Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you bright up my day!!

Hi everyone !

I wanted to post a big thank you, for just doing what you do... I mean, I know I payed you some hard-earned cash and everything, but the level of support and the value for money just seems almost out of this world.

The dailies section just keeps filling up, and all without me even asking for it. You keep on providing me with great experiences in-game, I get achievements I never knew about, using your excellent guide.

I am so looking forward to the Cataclysm guide, because I just know in my heart that I would never, never be able to play this game the way I do now, without your help and aid.

Seriously,

I am just a casual, very casual, wow gamer, but without your assistance and great, great product I would not enjoy it anywhere near as much.

So, thanx a zillion!!

-Kenneth-

Awesome, thanks, we appreciate that and glad we are able to make your gaming experience better! :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Now if finding a guild that wouldn't implode due to infighting and politics could be as easy and enjoyable....

Comment

I'm sure Zygor could make a guide for that too. Just point you to a random spot and the first person you see with a guild tag is the one to join.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Or just stand in any major city and wait for some nimrod to pop a guild charter in front of your face without so much as a "hello". (Can you tell that it's a pet peeve of mine? )
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
          X