omg this is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg this is awesome

i had a big write up but my internet conn crashed my post so i'm not typing all that again

just wanted to say...

-I've been a wow player since the beginning (i have collector edition panda and all that )
    -I played to 80 on my own before
    -Zygor is not only compatible with my favorite UI addon (Cobalt), it compliments Cobalt and fixes a lot of things that Cobalt frustrated me with.
    -It was very very easy to get started using Zygor on my 76 shaman that has never used Zygor (i didn't read any manuals, just installed it and started playing)
    - i will def be recommending this to people and purchasing more guides (i'm assuming they will have the same quality)

I was also happy to see Zygor charging for Cata upgrades. My thought was if they just give you lifetime upgrades all the time, then they won't make money or be encouraged to keep making things. It's a very small price for such a great help

If you like the leveling guides then you'll definitely love the Dailies & Events guides. It's so wonderful to not have to think about what needs to be done to complete some event that only happens for one or two weeks every year. And they're definitely the same great quality that you find in the main leveling guides. Don't forget to keep an eye on the site too after Cataclysm release, the team are planning for after Cataclysm to get the Dailies & Events guides upgrade finished then they'll be doing a Gold & Professions guide followed probably by a dungeon or achievements guide. They've been listening to customers and are really doing a good job of trying to create new guides that have been asked for.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

that is very good news. I'm always afraid when something handy like this comes along, that it won't last very long.

especially with people bootlegging the files

Comment

Working...
      X