Affiliate Page issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliate Page issues

You new Affiliates Page has several issues.

1. The Width and hight settings on almost all of the banner links are set to 468 hight and 60 width. I was able to modify my own link to make it look decent, but you probably want to change it.

2. I signed up for the to get into the affilates page and got in the first time no problem. When I went back to confirm the banner link issue, I couldn't get in again because it says I was already signed up.
    Author of Gray Matter - A World of Warcraft Blog

A Moonkin Focused blog read by two Blue Posters
    "<3 Graylo's blogs " - Eyonix
    "Blogs like Graylo's had a lot more influence than this thead" - Ghostcrawler

Moving this down to the Website discussion area.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by graylo View Post
      1. The Width and hight settings on almost all of the banner links are set to 468 hight and 60 width. I was able to modify my own link to make it look decent, but you probably want to change it.
      Thanks for pointing this out. The page is under going maintenance so some things will be resolved gradually. However, we've gone ahead and corrected those banner links for you, so they should all work properly now.

2. I signed up for the to get into the affilates page and got in the first time no problem. When I went back to confirm the banner link issue, I couldn't get in again because it says I was already signed up.
      I've sent you the link in a private message. We recommend you bookmark the page for future reference.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X