Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My testimonial

Hello fellow Zygor users!

I have recently purchased Zygor Alliance and Horde after using the trials and being impressed. However, the trial accounts didn't prepare me for what can only be described as a jug full of awesomeness. That is an understatement.

Like most users that purchase Zygor, I am an on and off player that came back to playing wow after laying it down for somewhat considerably large amount of time. After acclimating myself back into wow I found the problem of being totally nooby and randomly accepting quests, which leads to disaster if you don't know them properly. So I went and installed quest helper (as suggested by a friend) and saw an ad on the add-ons site. Sceptical at first, after seeing so many ads saying bollocks like make 50000g in 1 hour, I preceded with caution. This lead me here.
    First thing I did, laugh at the price. Sorry, its true. I looked at the figures and thought what could be possibly be so good to justify such a large amount of money for an inanimate object. Hypercritical as that is as I play wow, I know. Anyway like all good adventures, I took the step into unknown territory and downloaded the trial.

I installed your guide, Zygor. I started a new character. The level of detail in the quest objectives was somewhat extraordinary, almost as good as my vocabulary. Before I knew it, and before it was time to watch home and away, I was level 13 and my short but epic trial journey was over. I was saddened by this sudden finish. Unfortunately, I now had a difficult dilemma to tackle. The cost of both Zygor guides as we both know is $60, that’s £42, tax included.

I had recently been planning to see the new Harry Potter film. However, I only had a total of £47 in my bank account and I could only afford one of ether choice. Let me list some of the pros so you will understand the obscure situation I was in.

Going to watch the Harry Potter film

• Part of the epic series, a must watch for all nerds

• All the guys at work will be talking about the film the next day. I will be a horse’s backside if I don’t
    watch it.

• The Deadly Hollows is split into two parts, if I don’t watch the first, I can’t watch the second

• It will get me out of the house and create the illusion to my friends there is still hope for me yet

Buying Zygor

• Will enable me to come to grips with soloing again in WoW

• I can have even more lv 80’s and be even more powerful than ever before!

• Unlike a film, this guide can be used over and over again and provide months of fun

• The guide looks good

• It will be updated for Cat

• I can impress all my geaky friends with my skillz (pretending obviously)

• And last but not least, I am no long n0oby

So this is the pros and its quite obvious once listed down, buying the guide was the right way to go, and here I am! Three days after purchasing and no regrets, I do have a question however.

Can I have a coupon code for the dailies event guide?

==== Break the awkwardness =====

Kittens and rainbows

Sweet candy and girls

Everything that’s sweet and sugary in this world

That was a little poem I just made up, Google it if you don’t believe me. KK back to the question
Working...
X