This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please help!!

Hi... I just started a Troll Druid and I was wondering if the talents that Zygor has are correct with the latest WoW patch. Any help with this would be great. Thanks in advance.

They should be working for the new talents. Some people have reported problems on some specs like typos or wrong glyphs. Zygor has alot on his plate right now. Blizzard screwed with quest IDs before they released the 4.0.3a patch. So he and his team have been working to get the SIS function of the leveling guide fixed. After it's fixed Zygor will come back to the talent advisor and fix anything wrong there. If you have a problem with the talent advisor you can go to wowpopular.com and see the most popular specs for any class.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The problem is with the talent advisor and one (I think only one) bad glyph name.
      Im still waiting for the update for my lvl 70 druid myself.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

O.K. Thank You very much. Just one more question....should I just go the the website and follow what they say or just follow Zygors? I'm specking feral. I'm sure that when you guys get everything back in order your guide will be better then ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ziggy523 View Post
          O.K. Thank You very much. Just one more question....should I just go the the website and follow what they say or just follow Zygors? I'm specking feral. I'm sure that when you guys get everything back in order your guide will be better then ever.
          Most of the time wowpopular.com has been decent for talents. Its what I am doing till Zygor deals with this massive change in data from Bliz.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Great Thanks again... now please don't laugh at me but what the heck is this SIS that everyone is complaining about? I have been reading all about it and I still have no idea what it is and what it does. Can someone please explain it to me? I haven't really seen anything wrong with the guide while leveling. I am 40yrs old and I guess I'm starting to fall into the saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. lol

Comment

SIS is a function of the guide that if you get to far ahead of the guide it will start to skip quest to catch back up to you. It's to help get the most experience from quest to get to max level the fastest.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Oh OK I think i understand now....that explains why when I started my Troll Druid and I was level 11 I was still doing level 5 quests and then all of a sudden it jumped to level 11 quests. Thank You so much for answering my questions so quickly. Happy Holidays to you all.

Comment

Your welcome. Happy Holidays too you to.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

No, that's actually because there are no "ding" statements between level 5 and 11 in the guide. Not sure whether this has been reported yet...

Comment

Re Resto Druid
                      Simply go to the talent build Lua and change line thirty. It should look like the rest of the lines
                      2/2 Malfurion's Gift
                      Once that is done it is fine or at least thus far.
                      The balance works perfectly and I have no doubt the feral does as well.

Comment

This will be fixed in the next update.
                        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                        X