Pretty Big Affiliate Issue IMO - Homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty Big Affiliate Issue IMO - Homepage

I have just noticed this and by the looks of it maybe it's only been this way for a day or two but your landing page is the current homepage (with the 2 videos about Zygor 3.0). I don't know if this was intended but I must say from Affiliates perspective...it's no good.

I am directing mainly new customers to this landing page and all they are getting is two videos explaining the new update with an optin and comment section. Sure it's great if you already know about or own Zygor Guides but for a new customer is like...huh? There is absolutely zero sales copy or anything to explain the product. I am used to seeing the www.zygorguides.com/leveling page as the hop link landing page.

Just looking for some clarification on this and hoping this was a mistake.

Robb

I just clicked your link. And it went straight to the leveling page where it talks about the guides not the video about the 3.0 version of the guides. Zygor may have already fixed this problem I guess.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
      I just clicked your link. And it went straight to the leveling page where it talks about the guides not the video about the 3.0 version of the guides. Zygor may have already fixed this problem I guess.
      I don't think you got what he was saying Chaos.
      That is the link where it would show on the main page instead of the new 2 video deal about 3.0.
      He is wondering if Zygor has any plans on changing back to it.

Comment

This is how we always do product launches. WHen people follow your affiliate link to our site, they will be tagged for you for 60 days. So when they signup to our launch newsletter, get our emails, and then come back to purchase within 60 days, you'll be credited. We'll be switching the sales page back to normal on Monday, December 6th, so you'll like see a spike in sales that day.

Hope that clears this up.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Now, I know that me working 3rd shift gives me a built in excuse, but what the hell are you still doing awake at 3am Zygor?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Zygor. I know that the cookie is good for at least 30 days, neat to hear 60 days and hope people opt in, I m not worried about that. I was worried I was sending people that really don't know about zygor guides land on a page that doesn't really give them any info.

However, it is pre launch and to me sales are bonus so if you plan to change it back over december 6th then that works perfect for me .

Thanks for such a prompt response. If you have access to the support e-mail please ignore the one (might be two since the first one I wrote sent me to the old WOTLK support page) from Robbeh.

Sorry for the edge too as I was a little cranky last night,
            Robb

Comment

Working...
            X