Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy page 3.0 confusion

Hi,

Just bought the guide. Wanted to let you know that I thought it was a bit confusing that when I clicked "buy now" button below the 3.0 intro on main page it only had an option to buy the 2.0 guide.

I went ahead and bought it anyway since I remember something about a free upgrade for all people that buy it now, but it might put some people off.

Really hoping to get leveling to 85 soon!

Regards,
    Thursley

(p.s. on the payment site it did include a short description that mentions it includes 80-85, something small like this might be useful on buy/create account page to)

Originally posted by thursley View Post
    Hi,

Just bought the guide. Wanted to let you know that I thought it was a bit confusing that when I clicked "buy now" button below the 3.0 intro on main page it only had an option to buy the 2.0 guide.

I went ahead and bought it anyway since I remember something about a free upgrade for all people that buy it now, but it might put some people off.

Really hoping to get leveling to 85 soon!

Regards,
    Thursley

(p.s. on the payment site it did include a short description that mentions it includes 80-85, something small like this might be useful on buy/create account page to)
    Yes, you will be getting V3, since it hasn't been released yet I'm sure Zygor hasn't changed it yet as you pointed out.

And, it's been posted everywhere on this site that anyone who purchased the guides AFTER October 7th 2010 will get the cata updates free, I believe it says in on the main page as well. Did you buy it from the page that shows all the V3 stuff or did you click leveling again to get to the real page with all the info about Zygor guides?

And on a side note, welcome to the team, glad you decided to jump on board with all us Zygor members, all of us are willing to help if you ever need anything.

Also, incase you haven't read yet, SiS will still be down for a little while, there are still a few bugs with it.

Comment

Working...
    X