Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the full 50$ package, only got dailies and event guide

Hey.

I purchased the 50$ package believing I would get both leveling guides, dailies and events guides. Only the dailies and events guides show up as purchased on the front page. I already had the 1-80 guides from before.

Please post for me a screenshot of your members page. Thanks
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Untitled.jpg

Here it is.

Comment

OK. Ill let Zygor step in now. Hes the guru you will need to speak to anyway. Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion.

Comment

Okay. Just to be clear.. The 50$ package should contain the leveling guides aswell, right? That's what it said when I purchased it, but the receipt said only dailies and events guide. I can't imagine 50$ for dailies and events guide.

Comment

Originally posted by stonga View Post
            Okay. Just to be clear.. The 50$ package should contain the leveling guides aswell, right? That's what it said when I purchased it, but the receipt said only dailies and events guide. I can't imagine 50$ for dailies and events guide.
            According to your screenshot, you should have access to everything except the Cataclysm leveling guides.

Comment

Did you own the D&E guides already?

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                According to your screenshot, you should have access to everything except the Cataclysm leveling guides.
                That's the thing. I should have access to the leveling guides aswell. I paid 50$ for the full package. I mean, I do have access to the 1-80 guides though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                  Did you own the D&E guides already?
                  No, only the trial versions of them.

Comment

Just now? Or in the last few days?

If so, you should probably contact Zygor via http://www.zygorguides.com/contact/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                      Just now? Or in the last few days?

If so, you should probably contact Zygor via http://www.zygorguides.com/contact/index.php
                      I upgraded last night.

They better fix this because I'm not paying another 30$ for the leveling guides.

Comment

Same happened to me.
                        After some rethinking and rereading what I saw, I concluded that I am just an idiot, cause they mention savings of $20 -> $50+$20 = $70: thats what both the dailies cost to gether -> bundle was dailies only.

The leveling guides are not included with it.
                        As consequence I also upgraded my Allies leveling guide to cata

But I agree that the upgrade guide there is extremly missleading as it pretends "you get all above" while you only get "whats right above".

Comment

I am having the same problem myself. I just purchased (like about 10 mins ago) teh $30 dollar upgrade to the 1-85 lvling guides and its still showing that I only have the Wrath guides. hopefully this will get fixed or corrected soon

Comment

Are you seriously telling me the dailies and events guide costs more than both leveling guides combined?

50$ is a ripoff then.

Edit: Well, I don't even have the dailies and events guide 80+ ingame. Only ingame content showing at all is the 1-80 stuff. Can someone please do something about this?

First I pay 50$ for a package I believed to contain both leveling guides and the dailies/event guide, and on top of that I can't even get access to the dailies/events guide either.

Comment

Are you seriously telling me the dailies and events guide costs more than both leveling guides combined?

50$ is a ripoff then.

Edit: Well, I don't even have the dailies and events guide 80+ ingame. Only ingame content showing at all is the 1-80 stuff. Can someone please do something about this?

First I pay 50$ for a package I believed to contain both leveling guides and the dailies/event guide, and on top of that I can't even get access to the dailies/events guide either.
                              The D&E guides cost $50 for both the ally and horde - the leveling guides cost $60 for the 1-80 (up until Oct 6th - 1-85 after that point). Obviously $60 is more than $50...

Of course if you already own the 1-80 guides and bought them prior to Oct 7th, 2010, then it's only $20 to upgrade either the ally or horde, $30 for both - and Yes... $50 for the D&E package is more than the Cata Expansion Zygor UPGRADE... I don't see a problem with that.

We'll have to wait and see what comes our way for a D&E upgrade... but I expect that whatever it is, it will be kept reasonable.

PS. take a good look at the content loaded in your D&E guide folders and then tell us again that it's a ripoff... ?
                              * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
                              X