OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Level 81 - 85 leveling guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Level 81 - 85 leveling guide?

Just purchased and downloaded the Cata Guide, cant seem to find the Level 81 - 85 part of it?

Installed well like the older version using the Client and currently upgraded, just cant seem to find past level 80.

Fred

Hello,

Please try to follow the steps in this thread:

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues

Regards,
    silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Same not seeing the 80-85 guide at all . did you find the problem yes i delete everything and restrated all my add on and still not see the guide

Comment

iamnosuperman, what guides do you see in the guide menu?
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Mine show this:
          Available guides:
          Zygor Guides Viewer addon
          Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
          Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
          Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
          Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
          Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
          Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
          Zygor Talent Advisor addon
          Zygor Talent Builds
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

same not seeing 80-85 guide

I am having the exact same problems as the others. I do not see the the 80-85 guides. I see all lvls prior it seems

Comment

Also missing 81-85 leveling guides.....doing fresh reinstall after clearing interface/addons and wtf did not help. Not sure if this makes a difference, but bought the all in one package upgrade 11/24 with the understanding that I would get the Cataclysm content without having to purchase additional guides...was that not correct?

Comment

Originally posted by jspear54 View Post
                Also missing 81-85 leveling guides.....doing fresh reinstall after clearing interface/addons and wtf did not help. Not sure if this makes a difference, but bought the all in one package upgrade 11/24 with the understanding that I would get the Cataclysm content without having to purchase additional guides...was that not correct?
                That is correct, if you did in fact purchase the full upgrades for the leveling guide, it should be there.

Can you check your 'Members' section to be sure you have a check mark for the cata guides?

Comment

Yes, if you're missing the Cata stuff please post a screen shot of the Products Available section of your Members Area.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by iamnosuperman View Post
                    Same not seeing the 80-85 guide at all . did you find the problem yes i delete everything and restrated all my add on and still not see the guide
                    I pre ordered as well, but it seems the pre order only added the dailies and events upgrade to Cataclysm to my account, but not the leveling guides!

Comment

dailies guide upgrade is not available, maybe there was a bug.

Comment

Having same problems..no 80-85 guide(s), and in fact, the guide window isn't even loading on the screen (and no, I don't have the transparency below 100). Deleted all files, deleted my toon's WTF directory, and still no guides or window. Files are up to date.
                        Last edited by scubadiver59; December 7, 2010, 12:13 PM. Reason: added "files are up to date"

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                          dailies guide upgrade is not available, maybe there was a bug.
                          I got this in my payment confirmation e-mail though:
                          Product: Zygor Alliance & Horde Cataclysm Dailies & Events Guide Package
                          Product ID: 81
                          Vendor's Site: http://www.zygorguides.com
                          And when looking at my account, it said I was ready for cata on dailies and events, but not for leveling.

Comment

What you did was purchase the $50 full Dailies & Events guides for both factions. The $30 bundle is for upgrading the leveling guides for Cata.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As an existing member..... do I have to purchase the guides for Cata??/

Comment

Working...
                              X