OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone elses Waypoint Arrow broken on Worgen 1-15?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone elses Waypoint Arrow broken on Worgen 1-15?

as per the topic. very annoying figuring out where to go

YES I FOLLOWED EACH AND EVERY INSTRUCTION TO FIX THIS

Still getting:

"CreateMapMarker Bailing out" and then the coords, followed by "Unable to create Waypoint" and then the coords.

Even let my WoW update entirely before playing again. Reinstalled several times. Repaired several times. Manually updated twice.... annoooyyyyeeeeeeed

It also stops at level 13.

Comment

What step were you on when you got this message?
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

what do i do to fix my my way point.....basically in playing my lvl 28 druid and the way point has stopped working....anybody got any surgestions. Thanks BTW i see this thread is for worgan and 80-85 is there a solution for my problem?

cheers

ps as im going though the guide clicking to see if it works cant find one step the the arrow works :S

Comment

For the first 2 posters: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...g-zones-issues

Trixxy88: Which faction and guide? i.e. Horde-Kalimdor, Alliance- Eastern Kingdoms
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alliance- easten kingdoms and i did get the new 80 to 85 guide but now the guide wont work with my other chars

Comment

To get the guides working properly with all of your characters you'll need to do a reset on the guides. The old settings file is probably messing it all up. Go into your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file.

I forgot to ask, what step in that guide did the arrow start giving problems?

Comment

my druid does it from the start and i went onto anougher char same lvl and there doesnt seem to be an issue

Comment

Ok, deleting that file might fix it for you then.

Comment

RIght ok thats great the arrow moves now....however most the quests say ? instead of the title of the quest. Any ideas how i can fix this

Comment

Try clicking the Repair button in the Zygor Updater. If that doesn't work try going into your WoW/cache folder and deleting everything in there.

Comment

Switching to Carbonite arrow in stead of the "built in waypoint arrow" works for me most of the time (zygor guides viewer/waypoints)

Comment

Originally posted by purplehaze65 View Post
                          Switching to Carbonite arrow in stead of the "built in waypoint arrow" works for me most of the time (zygor guides viewer/waypoints)
                          i tried carbonite on a german client tzhis morning but no luck...

Comment

Originally posted by andywagner59 View Post
                            i tried carbonite on a german client tzhis morning but no luck...
                            works for me most of the time is not inhere by accident, i meant it as is "most of the time" but im back here cuz i was hopin for a more permanent fix cuz, who needs a guide that doesnt guide u anywhere?
                            not me!!

Comment

just deleted forementioned file, to no avail, so, delete this advise in stead and come up with a better one or dont put it up here just so ppl start deleting everything they can find with zygor in the file name, if i wanted that kind of "solution" i just had to not download the "guide" which by now i paid $130 for.
                              Is a working version really too much to ask for that kind of money? i think not.
                              This way we (the PAYING customers) are paying u (the DEVELOPERS) to have the "privilage" to be BETA TESTERS

THX a lot John, \

"Built In Waypoint Arrow.
                              Unlike other guides, which require you to download third party addons, like TomTom, our guide features a custom built on screen waypoint arrow that shows you exactly where to go. For hard to find monsters or items we include multiple locations."

Dont make me die rofl ing

Comment

Working...
                              X