goblin way point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goblin way point

the way points arent working does not show were to go but if i look at the map it self its there but the arrow isnt showing me to move it says im aldry there just to let ya know i know there will be a fix just gona wait and see how it goes

starts after step 93

Got the same problem, deleted addon and wtf dir files, and reinstalled, but that didnt help.

Also, the reveal map option at the waypoint settings doesnt work for the lost isle...perhaps the two errors are related?

Comment

The team are currently re-doing the Worgen guide and are almost done. As soon as that's done they will be re-doing the Goblin guide and checking on all of the arrow issues. Should hopefully have the Goblin stuff all fixed and an update for it later today.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i wasnt worried just tought i would let you all know were it started to bug out lol

Comment

That's ok, I was just making sure you knew that it wasn't being ignored.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The reveal map issue is related to an old foglight file. Other addons with similar functions have the same problems for example Mapster (I think they also did not fix it completely until now).

Comment

Ah thx Cartman, that explains it :-)

Looking forward to the fixes, keep up the good work Zygor Team!

Comment

Hmm. Foglight has been adjusted for Cataclysm way back in Beta, and has been working fine for us all the time since then. So has waypointing; I'm running all over The Lost Isles right now and waypoints work properly. Jaoasun, roncor4, what language versions are you using? Can some of you post a Bug Report from the addon?

Comment

Working...
                X