This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 3.0.1568 has finally been released

...AND GUESS WHAT THE WORGEN ARROW PROBLEM IS STILL NOT FIXED...

i have included a screenshot once again to prove to you that this is still a problem...

and yes before somebody asks me again, i have download, deleted, reinstalled and even deleted my account folder and no addons installed...
    Attached Files

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it right now. The reason it is "not fixed" is because this problem is not occurring for us. Perhaps it's a German client issue.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Alright, we've found the problem. The cause is because, on the German client, both "Gilneas City" and "Gilneas" are only "Gilneas". This causes the waypoint to get confused. We're looking into fixing this now.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The problem is because English "Gilneas City" (the town zone) and "Gilneas" (the outdoor zone) are both translated to "Gilneas" in the German version - and the addon gets confused, and points to the wrong zone. If you open your map you'll likely see a green dot inside the old city area, as seen from the outdoor zone. We're working to fix this right now, stay tuned.

(Edit) Oh my, a jinx, almost word for word!

Comment

thank you, looking forward to it...

Comment

Fixed for now; it's actually easier when the zones are "virtual" (they have fake continent+zone numbers assigned just for Astrolabe's purposes). Available in an update near you.

Comment

Please let us know if this new update fixed this Worgen waypoint arrow problem for you Andy.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Was a little late, germany is pretty ahead with the clock
                I loaded my Worgen and the waypoint issue when leaving Gilneas City seems to be solved. Thanks for the quick fix!

Comment

Working...
                X