Viewer goes crazy @ Tortolla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewer goes crazy @ Tortolla

I'm at the giant turtle near Ashen Lake. Went to do the Breaking the Bonds quest and the viewer goes crazy- cycling through every single quest in the game nonstop starting all the way through the 80-82 guide and moving on and the only way to stop it is to click the arrows.

Wtf?! More bug testings are needed, I've seen way too many errors from this guide for it to be worth $20.

Step 116 of the Mount Hyjal guide.

Comment

First, there's a new update out, 1573.

Second, go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, make sure all check boxes are empty, and adjust the slider all the way to the right. This should stop all of the skipping issues.

All of these errors are from Blizzard changing so much between beta and live. There are even quests in the guide that had been in the beta but Blizzard decided to remove them.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Turning in 'An Ancient Request' also bugged the viewer and it started flipping through the steps at a rate of about 1-2 per second... it's throwing me off each time.

Comment

Well thanks. This is the 3rd time I've updated within 24 hours so I didn't think it would be expected so quickly again.

Comment

Yeah, with all of the bugs that the team are trying to fix seeing 3 or more updates in a 24 hour period is probably going to be common for a few days.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My advise to everyone; in the coming weeks, if you take a break from playing, get a drink, take a bio, whatever, check the updater before you resume playing. If there is an update, go ahead and take it. Takes about 10 seconds to launch and see if the numbers match, and could solve the very problem causing you to pull your hair out.
              Again, just my advise.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by dla_kemper View Post
                Well thanks. This is the 3rd time I've updated within 24 hours so I didn't think it would be expected so quickly again.
                Are you still having problems with the guide are have the issues subsided?
                Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                X