This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest build 3.0.1573 can't load 80-85 guide

I was running earlier 3.0.x build and doing fine and decided to run the updater and now the viewer can't find the 80-85 guide, at least that's the message i see in the chat box. I go to select the 80-85 guide, but nothing gets populated in the viewer. Switching to secondary and back to primary doesn't work. I've tried to repair the install through the updater, but still same result.

Doing some testing, I can load other guides, but when I try to select the 80-85 guide, its a blank box in the viewer, and the General text box will have a message that says:

Zygor Guides Viewer: Cannot find guide: Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\Levels (80-85)

Comment

So you can't do this?
      Guide Menu has been reorganized so that Cataclysm 80-85 is now separated by all five zones, allowing players to do the starter guides in whichever order they prefer, or to skip directly to Deepholm after completing only one. And Deepholm some problems are that the quests are needing level 83. So if you are not close to level 83 we recommend you go to Vashj'ir.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, I see what you guys did, but you need to remove that menu option then, because that is what it was defaulting too and I didn't realize you had some sub-menu's for the different areas.

Comment

Thanks. We'll be sure to get that bad 80-85 entry removed.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I don't think the menu option is even there. It might just be leftover in your recently used guides.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
            X