This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite messed up.

Just purchased the horde guide today. First impressions are....... well best not to say! Honestly i want to like it but in the last hour alone is has got confused 4 times and sent me all over the place. i just went from 43-44 and it has now skipped some quest and sent me to step 138 on kalimdor 40-45 and no Magatha Grimtotem is there. Not the first time this has happened. Just a bit of a let down to be honest any advice?

The SIS should have been disabled but sometimes you have to disable it manually. Go to the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, make sure all 4 check boxes are empty, and adjust the slider up to 80. This should disable the SIS and stop all the skipping. Then you'll want to back the guide up to where it started the skipping and you should be good to go from there. Let me know if this helps.

I'm going to move this into the Bugs forum. In the future please post any guide problems in there.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Great that has it back on track again. Will SIS be fix in the future as i can see it being quite a usefull tool.

Comment

Yes, the team are working long hours trying to get everything fixed, but the estimate for the SIS to be fixed is at least a week yet. Personally I'd say probably closer to two weeks.

Since your problem here seems to be fixed now I'll close this thread. If you have any further problems don't hesitate to post them in the Bugs forum.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X