This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought can`t login >.>

i just bougth this cause of all the rep it has got and when i try to log in on the client it only says wrong username and password i don`t know why cause im using the same as i do when i logged on this place >.>

If your password has any characters other than numbers and letters you'll want to change it. Also try clicking the Settings button in the Updater and re-entering the username and password just to make sure you didn't hit a wrong key somewhere.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Does your password have anything other than a letter or number to it? This has been known to cause issues with the updater.
      If yes, go into your members area and change your password, then do the same for the updater.
      If this is not the problem, or this did not fix your issue, please post again.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i just found out i didnt complete the Access Purchase ... after i bought it ... dumb me.

anyway thx for help its fixed now

Comment

Very glad to hear.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Glad to hear you have it working. I'll close this thread to mark it as resolved. If you have any further problems please don't hesitate to post it in the Technical Support forums.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X