need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help

well i've messed up again i was in battle and somehow got guide viewer box stretched across bottom of screen i had box locked so i dont know how i did it.i tried logging out dissable addons left game logged back on enabled guide got back in game but it did not reset.is there a way i can get this back to normal size.is there a defalt setting.
    i sure could use some help zygor

Moving to bug forum.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

In the guide options there should be a reset button. I believe it's in the Display settings.

If that doesn't work then you'll need to go to your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables directory and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file to reset it.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        In the guide options there should be a reset button. I believe it's in the Display settings.

If that doesn't work then you'll need to go to your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables directory and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file to reset it.
        i looked in desplay settings could not find reset it just like that on one of my toons rest fine.i have had a hard time with new guide first lost arrow now this.
        thanks for reply cabby

Comment

In the Window settings section of the guide options at the very bottom is the Reset Window button.

Comment

In the Window settings section of the guide options at the very bottom is the Reset Window button.
            tried that all that dose is move back to center of screen it did not change back to normal size what a mess
            thanks for trying cabby dose anyone from zygor ever help out here

Comment

Did you try deleting that file in the WTF directory?

We mods try to do as much as we can so the dev team can concentrate on keeping fixing the guides.

Comment

We mods try to do as much as we can so the dev team can concentrate on keeping fixing the guides.
                and you do a great job

Comment

will try tommorow to tired and irritated to fool with tonight

Comment

i did all of above and still have same problem still stretched across bottom of screen

Comment

I'm not sure what to say for advice on this anymore. I'll get Zygor or Zygor Support to look in on this.

Comment

I read through the posts but (it may be because I'm wired out on Monster caffeine / NoXplode) I didn't see where eco says he 100% uninstalled / reinstalled.... if you've alerady done this, ignore me and I'll go back to my corner and drink more Taurine

Comment

I'm not sure what to say for advice on this anymore. I'll get Zygor or Zygor Support to look in on this.
                          thanks for help

Comment

Originally posted by bistav View Post
                            ignore me and I'll go back to my corner and drink more Taurine
                            I sure hope that's not the product produced by the kindeys of a Tauren. I've heard of getting pissed, but... ewwwwwwww!

roflmao

Comment

Working...
                            X