Installed Cataclysm Guide / Only 1-60 Guides Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed Cataclysm Guide / Only 1-60 Guides Available

My buddy and I are new to this program, We both installed the $60 cataclysm guide for alliance and horde. I did not download a trail version first, I downloaded the full version after watching the video on the website and my guide is fine. I have all guides from 1-85 on both alliance and horde, my buddy however does not. He downloaded a trail version first and then paid for the full 60$ package. His guide only shows 1-60. Also the website is only recognizing him as a trial user also. We have been trying to figure this out for about an hour now, can someone please help.

Originally posted by charles View Post
    My buddy and I are new to this program, We both installed the $60 cataclysm guide for alliance and horde. I did not download a trail version first, I downloaded the full version after watching the video on the website and my guide is fine. I have all guides from 1-85 on both alliance and horde, my buddy however does not. He downloaded a trail version first and then paid for the full 60$ package. His guide only shows 1-60. Also the website is only recognizing him as a trial user also. We have been trying to figure this out for about an hour now, can someone please help.
    Has your friend tried putting in his Username and PW into his Zygor Downloader then hitting repair?

And if that doesn't work and still only shows him as a trial member, have him send his Click bank receipt number to Zygor @ Zygorguides.com (Remove spaces)

Comment

Did he input his username and password in the settings of the guide? Also don't use special characters like %$#@! the updater dosen't like them. If your password has them please change them in the members area. After the username and password are in the settings click repair.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Btw, since my name is also, Charles, I want to be the first one to tell you that you have an amazing name.

Duh!

Comment

SAME EXACT PROBLEM...

I just purchased the upgrade to the Horde Guide and I do not have the 1-85 questing guide -or- the talent advisor.

I uninstalled Zygor and reinstalled using the repair option in the loader, still no luck.

HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by tomcadle View Post
            I just purchased the upgrade to the Horde Guide and I do not have the 1-85 questing guide -or- the talent advisor.

I uninstalled Zygor and reinstalled using the repair option in the loader, still no luck.

HELP!
            Mac or PC? If PC what OS windows 7 vist or xp?
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
              Mac or PC? If PC what OS windows 7 vist or xp?
              PC, Windows 7... sorry about that.

Comment

Please log into your Members Area, click the all-in-one download link, and post here the listing of what's in your membership below the download buttons.

Example:
                • Zygor Guides Viewer addon
                • Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
                • Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
                • Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
                • Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
                • Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
                • Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
                • Zygor Talent Advisor addon
                • Zygor Talent Builds
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am also having this problem. In the member area my list shows:

* Zygor Guides Viewer addon
                  * Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
                  * Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
                  * Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
                  * Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
                  * Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                  * Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                  * Zygor Talent Advisor addon
                  * Zygor Talent Builds

But the Cataclysm guides don't show up in the mod.

Comment

When you run the Updater click the Settings button and make sure your Zygor website username and password are in the right boxes, then click OK and click the Repair button.

In game to select them use the dropdown box on the guide window and there will be a Cataclysm section inside the Leveling guides section.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Err... updater? I just used the manual install and copied the folders into my interface folder..

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        When you run the Updater click the Settings button and make sure your Zygor website username and password are in the right boxes, then click OK and click the Repair button.

In game to select them use the dropdown box on the guide window and there will be a Cataclysm section inside the Leveling guides section.
                        Here is what I'm licensed for;

•Zygor Guides Viewer addon
                        •Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
                        •Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
                        •Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                        •Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                        •Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                        •Zygor Talent Advisor addon
                        •Zygor Talent Builds

I have checked and double checked the settings you've mentioned, still no luck... only the 1-80 guides and talent advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by valdamir View Post
                          Err... updater? I just used the manual install and copied the folders into my interface folder..
                          Somebody had a problem with the manual install eailer. Not everything there. Please follow these directions after you delete the two Zygor folders in the AddOns folder and the Zygor SavedVariable in your WTF folder. PC Instructions: http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/windows.php
                          Mac Instructions: http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/macintosh.php
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by tomcadle View Post
                            Here is what I'm licensed for;

•Zygor Guides Viewer addon
                            •Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
                            •Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
                            •Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                            •Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                            •Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
                            •Zygor Talent Advisor addon
                            •Zygor Talent Builds

I have checked and double checked the settings you've mentioned, still no luck... only the 1-80 guides and talent advisor.
                            Please try this: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                            X