This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow what a update......

So I have been using the new 80--85 horde perfectly so far but just did the new update today cuz i was saying why fix it if its not broken for me and well i should have listened i upated, repaired, re installed everything and well the guide 80-85 will not show up at all it even says i dont have that guide downloaded even though on the zygor folder it says horde leveling guide cataclysm under update notes im so lost now it worked perfectly then this update makes it so i cant even load it? Anyone else know anything on this? Guess I shouldnt have fixed what was working great.

Guide Menu has been reorganized so that Cataclysm 80-85 is now separated by all five zones, allowing players to do the starter guides in whichever order they prefer, or to skip directly to Deepholm after completing only one. The issue with Deepholm currently is some quest require level 83. If you are not close to level 83 we recommend you go to Vashj'ir.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I was on i think step 917? level 84. the thing is it is saying that zygor can not find the horde leveling guide 80-85 it is saying that i dont have it it wont even give me the option to select it when i try to it says error cannot find horde leveling guide 80-85 only will give me my original 1-80 wont let me pick a zone or nothing its basicly saying it is running 100% but yet it is not still trying what i did when i first got it with the whole delete the whole guide and re update i will post to see if i can get it to find it

Comment

Resolved took a few try's reinstalling it but it is now working correctly i liked how the older version is though i enjoyed doing most of the quests in each zone it seemed like a quicker way to level then how it is set up now just my in put though over all thank you and good guide

Comment

Very well since it is resolved I will close this thread. Any more problems please post them in Technical Forums.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X