Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some minor items that need correction/update

In the Vashj'ir Guide (80-82):
    Step 125: Comment states "You have me standing..." and it should say something like "You have to stand...."
    Step 142: Comment states to rescue 7 Pearl Miners, but you need to rescue 8. The counter is correct, just the note is wrong

In the Deepholm Guide (82-83)
    Step 8: In order to accept the quest 'The Reliquary' you need to be level 83 - it should be noted as such in the guide.

Thank you!!!

Originally posted by mechthetech View Post
    In the Vashj'ir Guide (80-82):
    Step 125: Comment states "You have me standing..." and it should say something like "You have to stand...."
    Step 142: Comment states to rescue 7 Pearl Miners, but you need to rescue 8. The counter is correct, just the note is wrong

In the Deepholm Guide (82-83)
    Step 8: In order to accept the quest 'The Reliquary' you need to be level 83 - it should be noted as such in the guide.

Thank you!!!
    With regards to the count you will note that as you progress on these types of quests the counter will get lower. So, when the guide tells you to kill 8 of the ('big-bad-ugly') mobs, and you kill one of them, the counter will change to 7. So you have both the 1/8 in the view, as well as a "this many left" sort of feature.

Hope that helps.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X