This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New topic instead of opening Old Zasurus thread

This old thread from Zasurus here had some promise but the zip file did not fix issue.
    No waypoints on Carbonite minimap but there are on main Carbonite map... updated to Zygor's v.3.01592 this morning and still no waypoints in Carbonite minimap, but as I said it shows on main Carbonite map. Changed minimap to Blizzard default and still no way points.
    All I want is to use goto for showing next quest point from Zygor in the Carbonite minimap, or at least the waypoint marker to be in minimap... help
    Full Cataclysm update, fresh Zygor install, including getting rid of all Zygor folders before installing, turned off all add-ons except Carbonite maps and Zygors. Happens on Horde and Alliance, new or old toons

Have you tried the newest beta of Carbonite?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, are you using the built in arrow or did you tell the guide to use the Carbonite arrow?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Built in? is that the whole reason? have to try... brb

Comment

okay, kind of both... but no distance.. arrow is auto goto, but using the Carb waypoint is just that goto only with no distance, but it is better than it was this morning..
          Anyway to get both? distance and goto... to much??

Comment

Sounds like there might be something else going on. Try disabling all addons except for the Zygor and Carbonite addons and see if you still have the problem.

Comment

Okay after numerous addon, folder and files removing and adding, seems like it was a corupt WTF/Account/"Acount Name"/SavedVaribles/"something". Beacuse I was getting frustrated and I ended up deleting the whole Saved Varibles folder. Which was a pain to set everthing back up but it did get me a Carbonite Goto path in the Carnbonite minimap and the Waypoint arrow with distance... yaaaa!!!

Thanks for all the help, chaos5061 and cabby!!

Comment

Glad to hear you finally got it working. I'll have to remember that about the SavedVariables for any future similar problems.

Going to close out this thread to mark it as resolved. If you have any other problems please don't hesitate to post in the Technical Support forums.

Comment

cabby a note about this: How about just for the next person just deleting the carbonite saved variable instead of the whole folder and see if that would work?
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, that's what I was thinking, just I hadn't thought about the Carbonited SavedVariables file to begin with so that's why I'll have to try to keep it in mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X