Can not upgrade from trial version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not upgrade from trial version

I had the trial version and decided to purchase the full guides. I bought the Horde & Alliance guide package and used the All-In-One Downloader. When I went in game, all I had available were trial guides. I tried deleting the files and using the installer again and still only have trial guides available. Is there something I'm doing wrong? How can I get the full guides I paid for?

Originally posted by amenian View Post
    I had the trial version and decided to purchase the full guides. I bought the Horde & Alliance guide package and used the All-In-One Downloader. When I went in game, all I had available were trial guides. I tried deleting the files and using the installer again and still only have trial guides available. Is there something I'm doing wrong? How can I get the full guides I paid for?
    Make sure before you choose a toon to play you go into the red addon button on the bottom left and make sure the "Load out of date addons" has a checkmark in it.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

When you run the Updater click the Settings button and make sure your Zygor website username and password are in the proper boxes, then click OK and then on Repair.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X