waypoint and sexymap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waypoint and sexymap

Is it possible that with sexymap hud enabled the waypoint distance doesn't update itself (while it updates normally if I use tomtom i.e) ?

When I remove hud and I get minimap again it start to count the yards (or meters) to the destination.

I used the hud to farm herb while levelling.

And a question.
    Is it possible to use the internal arrow system to point like we used to do with tomtom
    with the syntax like /way xx yy ? Sometime it could be usefull.

zygor v.1577

First you need to update zygor to the newest version which is 1609. Then try your problem again. If it still happens then you may have to cut sexymap off. I used it myself but I haven't used it since 4.0.3a was released because it hasn't been updated to work on the cataclysm expasion yet.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Updated to 1609 but the problem is still here. Tomtom works. Just to point out the bug (if it is :-).
      It is a pity to have to cut off sexymap. The hud is very usefull. If only we can find something similar which is not so much hog of resource.

And what about the question ? :-)

Comment

The question is: I don't think it can be used like that. For another Hud try HudMap: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/hudmap.aspx It's made by the same person and has been updated to work with patch 4.0.3a. It's the same Hud map just without the minimap. Also for inputing your on coords myself I use Carbonite: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Carbonite.html
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X