Guide is sluggish after updating today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide is sluggish after updating today

I don't know if it's just me, but today after updating the guide is really sluggish to skip to the next step. It was lightning fast yesterday, while hunting for netherwing eggs. I'd say it takes a good 1-3 seconds longer to switch to next waypoint step. I've repaired the guide and that didn't do anything either.

Is there a place to download older versions? I think it's been brought up before but can't remember.

Any others having the same problem?

Well i think i have had some of that. Like when i took a flight point it became green but it still stood there then i had to click next to go to next step. Happened a few times. Dunno if it took long time or not so clicked after few seconds were before it changed pretty fast
    Worgen Hunter - 85
    Night Elf Rogue - 85
    Draenei Paladin - 85
    Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

I have had the same problem. It usually take about a minute to a minute and a half and for me it only happens when you complete something and it supposed to go to the next step. But it does record fast if you get a item or kill something still. Also moving this to the general guide issues forum.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, as I've been creating and testing my FP guides I've noticed that it has a massive lag type delay before moving to the next step after you complete a step.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

please address this issue Zygor, or at least allow me to redownload an older version. I will be backing up my versions before updating from here on out to avoid issues like this. PM me if you have an older version or something, I can't stand this new update.

Comment

Working...
          X