X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow disappears

Problem in leveling guide alliance level 1-60
    Arrow disappears when you move to step 32 of level 25-30.

Does it return with step 33? Which continent/zone?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The arrow does not return in step 33, I advanced some and she did not return.
      I'm in Northern Stranglethorn, in Rebel Camp.

Comment

Ok, step 32 should be telling you to enter Northern Stranglethorn from Duskwood and 33 should be directing you to get the Rebel Camp flight path. I can't find any typos or anything in the guide that would cause the arrow to disappear. Please log out of the game and run the Repair inside the Zygor Updater just to make sure that there's no corrupted files. If that doesn't fix it then there might be some type of conflict with other addons, at which point you'll want to try running all addons disabled except for Zygors to see if it works then. If it does work with all of the other addons disabled then slowly enable them again one by one until the arrow stops working and this will let you know which addon you need to either keep disabled or search for an update.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Ok, step 32 should be telling you to enter Northern Stranglethorn from Duskwood and 33 should be directing you to get the Rebel Camp flight path. I can't find any typos or anything in the guide that would cause the arrow to disappear. Please log out of the game and run the Repair inside the Zygor Updater just to make sure that there's no corrupted files. If that doesn't fix it then there might be some type of conflict with other addons, at which point you'll want to try running all addons disabled except for Zygors to see if it works then. If it does work with all of the other addons disabled then slowly enable them again one by one until the arrow stops working and this will let you know which addon you need to either keep disabled or search for an update.
          Realizing, then post the results here.

Comment

I performed the following test.
            1 - Repair the ZYGOR through, update,
            2 - I disabled all adons except ZYGOR, entered the game and the arrow did not come back.
            I returned a few levels before and it appears more to pass the level 32 she continues to disappear.
            The return arrow normalmentequando Advance to level 36 in Eastern Kingdows (35-40) in the lands of the West African, Thassarian to talk to and I find myself at level 27.

Any other solution?

Comment

Do you mind downloading another addon arrow and trying it? There are 2 other arrows if you want to try them. One is the TomTom arrow which can be found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...32-TomTom.html The other is called carbonite which I use it's more than just a arrow it's also has maps in it like google maps. It can be found here: http://www.carboniteaddon.com/download.shtml
              After downloading and installing it switch the option of Waypoint Arrow from Built In to the one you decided to try. The option can be found in Waypoint tab of the Zygor Guide options.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I will make these modifications,
                then post the results here.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                  Do you mind downloading another addon arrow and trying it? There are 2 other arrows if you want to try them. One is the TomTom arrow which can be found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...32-TomTom.html The other is called carbonite which I use it's more than just a arrow it's also has maps in it like google maps. It can be found here: http://www.carboniteaddon.com/download.shtml
                  After downloading and installing it switch the option of Waypoint Arrow from Built In to the one you decided to try. The option can be found in Waypoint tab of the Zygor Guide options.
                  It worked. I put the first TOMTOM and got the same without the arrow, already with Carbonite, the arrow reappeared.
                  I'll be using this feature more.
                  Thanks.
                  You can put the topic as solved please.

Comment

Ok glad it worked for you. Going to close this thread and move it to Waypoint and Arrow Issues in the Bug and Errors Forum. If you have any more problems just post them in the appropriate forum and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
                    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.
                    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                    X