TA 3.0.1625: Doesn't know how to handle new talent point at level 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TA 3.0.1625: Doesn't know how to handle new talent point at level 83

I held off doing anything with new talent points for levels 81 and 82 until the new TA was released. I then tried to add the 2 points but it didn't let me. I had my talents cleared (29 gold!) and the TA then worked, including the two new points.

Today I hit 83, and TA tells me that it cannot do anything for me.

Must I spend yet more gold to add one point?

You should be able to see where TA wants to spend that point, even if it says it can't. My personal suggestion would be to just manually spend that point where TA says the next point should go and not keep spending gold to reset the talents.

Also, could you please post up any bug reports here so the team can look into it. There might be something in the coding that needs to be fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      You should be able to see where TA wants to spend that point, even if it says it can't. My personal suggestion would be to just manually spend that point where TA says the next point should go and not keep spending gold to reset the talents.

Also, could you please post up any bug reports here so the team can look into it. There might be something in the coding that needs to be fixed.
      Thanks for the advice. How do I tell where TA thinks my next point should go? Without wading hrough the .LUA, that is.

Comment

When you have the talent window open if you click the Z on the right side it should show the small talent advisor window and have listed in there what talents it wants to spend.

If for some reason that isn't displaying anything then there might be an issue with the talent advisor saved variables file. You could always try to delete that file (ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua) from in the SavedVariables folder.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X