Guild Invites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild Invites

I came across an issue recently. I wanted to join a guild but could not. Anyone who tried to invite me got a message that I was already IN a guild. Not true. I even did the /gquit. It said I was not in a guild. When I removed the ZygorGuild interface, I was able to join a guild.

Basically. I had to rename the Cache, Interface and WTF folders. Reboot the computer. This reset the WOW program to like a new install. Once in, I joined a guild easily.

I hope this helps and that a more convenient solution is found.

This probably wasn't a guide issue but a corrupted file in the cache directory.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Haven't run into this issue and all of my horde alts joined a guild today so it's not a guide issue.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

With as much random crap as Blizz has been pushing out and the damn near non-stop of applying "non-critical" updates, I'm surprised anything works tbh.

Comment

Here is one Blizzard bug I hope to never run into again. You know that sometimes that the combat status will not clear when you either kill the mob or run away from it well it's supposed to clear by either logging out or reloading the ui. Well that didn't work for me. Here's what happened. I was running around gathering mats for my professions and a mob attacked me. Killed it but the combat status wouldn't go away so I did a reload of the ui didn't work. So I figured dang going to have to relog. So went to do that when I hit logout this is what came up: You can't log out now. And I was like ok let's just hit exit instead nope: You can't log out now. Then I was After that I tried hitting logout again and thankfully it worked but I never want to go through that again.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            Here is one Blizzard bug I hope to never run into again. You know that sometimes that the combat status will not clear when you either kill the mob or run away from it well it's supposed to clear by either logging out or reloading the ui. Well that didn't work for me. Here's what happened. I was running around gathering mats for my professions and a mob attacked me. Killed it but the combat status wouldn't go away so I did a reload of the ui didn't work. So I figured dang going to have to relog. So went to do that when I hit logout this is what came up: You can't log out now. And I was like ok let's just hit exit instead nope: You can't log out now. Then I was After that I tried hitting logout again and thankfully it worked but I never want to go through that again.
            That's been happening to me all week, happens at-least once or twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
              You know that sometimes that the combat status will not clear when you either kill the mob or run away from it well it's supposed to clear by either logging out or reloading the ui.
              This usually happens if you kill a mob and some other animal or another mob is in the vicinity when you were fighting. I find myself sometimes hunting bugs and rabbits to get out of combat...
              Don't know about reload ui but logging out when in combat was never possible. ALT+F4 may do the job.

Comment

Yes, closing out the game will get you logged out and will reset the combat stuff. Happened to me at one point with a dwarf that I was running around doing quests while constantly in combat. Game finally crashed on me and then I was no longer in combat once I logged back in.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ive found myself stuck in combat mode for quite a while with no aggro on me whatsoever. Used to fix this by attacking something, but this does nothing for the problem anymore. Logging out seems to remove this problem, but what a pain in the arse it has become.
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

But the major problem was that the logout and exit when I clicked them said: You can't log out now. It eventually fixed itself after I clicked logout again but if it didn't I would have had to force wow to quit and I don't like to do that for any program at all.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                    X