OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step 156 of Northend levelling: No waypoint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 156 of Northend levelling: No waypoint.

I'm currently in Northrend and have had a recant waypoint arrow issue (well, atleast I thought I had).

The image below is the step I am on and there is no waypoint arrow for it, if I skip a step the waypoint arrow shows me where to go for that step. but not this one.

That's because there is not 'goto' step for this, it's just a step telling you to make sure you've completed that stuff. Without a 'goto' step there won't be a waypoint arrow.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Step 150 tells you to do those things as you are doing the next steps.Plus step 156 would only come up if one of the objectives isn't done.The mobs and Frostberries are all over that area and there isn't a best spot to get them all so hence no waypoint arrow also.

Here is what step 150 says-

'As you do the following steps, do the following:
      .' Kill Glacial Ancients and get 3 Glacial Splinters |n
      .' Kill Magic-Bound Ancients and get 3 Magic-Bound Splinters |n
      .' Kill 10 Coldarra Spellweavers |n
      .' Click Frostberry Bushes |tip They look like small snow-covered bushes on the ground all around this area.
      .get 10 Frostberry |n
      .' Skip to the next step in the guide

Hope that helps you understand that step and why no waypoint arrow for it.
      You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Yeppers. What Cabby and Rancid said.
        The same thing happens in Ungoro Crater. Its just telling you that while you are out-and-about doing the next couple steps, get these objectives done.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X