This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scroll bar, scrolling via mouse, Selection with left click of steps MISSING

I don't know how but my Scroll bar, scrolling via mouse, Selection with left click of different steps functions are MISSING. I don't know if I am missing something. I can't select steps and it's annoying.

I use the scroll bar to figure out how far I have gone in the quests of Cata zones.
    I use scroll to see steps I missed or steps in the future
    I select steps I wish to go to because... well your guide skips steps for me when I don't want it to.

It seems like these are all related and I don't know how to get it back.

Is this with the latest update that just came out a few hours ago?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I didn't take a look at the newest update but until 1625 the scrollbar to show multiple steps was not implemented in the V3 viewer. You can only tell the guide to show more than one step in the options but switching from one step view to all steps is no possible with one mouseclick.
      I hope this feature will come back in the future.

Comment

I believe it was with the latest patch although I might have some how turned off the scroll bar on the right side of my Zygor Viewer without knowing how. Is there a way to get that scroll bar on the right to come back?

Comment

I took a closer look: go into the guide options, display section. There you have the options for primary and secondary mode. And there is a drop down box "show steps" where you can select all.

Comment

Ahhh.. that option to select "ALL" was the trick.. I can now select other steps and scroll up and down. Thank you.

Comment

Maybe the developers include a quicker option for this like a button as it was in the 2.0 viewer (I liked that quick switching).
              As you problem is solved I'll close the thread now.

Comment

Working...
              X