OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is my leveling Guide for the Worgen-Hunter in Zygors leveling guide?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my leveling Guide for the Worgen-Hunter in Zygors leveling guide?

I paid for the Alliance-Horde combo guide for leveling from 1-85. Yet I cannot find the Worgen when I start up my Zygor guide in the game? Will someone please help me in this ? TY

Originally posted by rd151 View Post
    I paid for the Alliance-Horde combo guide for leveling from 1-85. Yet I cannot find the Worgen when I start up my Zygor guide in the game? Will someone please help me in this ? TY
    We are unable to locate the purchase you are referring to. Please send your Clickbank receipt (with order number) to us through here http://www.zygorguides.com/support/contact.php so we can help you figure out why this is happening.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Same Here

Originally posted by rd151 View Post
      Same thing is happened to me

Comment

Worgen Hunter Levelling

Sorry to add to your woes Zygor, but I too can't find the Worgen Levelling guide

Comment

Did you pay for the leveling guide and for alliance races? As Zygor replied to the OP, there was no purchase of said guide in the records, so there would be no guide to be found.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Zygor Guide and Alliance races

Kamchak
            I thought I had, I can quote an order number from Clickbank if that would help you trace my purchase.
            Would that be helpful ?

Comment

NOOOOO!!!
              That is between you and Zygor, and should not be given out to anyone else. That is the key that says "I paid for this" and can be misused.

You would see your owned guides in the loader screen when you open it up. Just take a look and see if the guide in question is listed.

Comment

Basically what Kamchak means is that we moderators have no access to any kind of account information. All we can do is sticky, close, move some threads, etc.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                  Did you pay for the leveling guide and for alliance races? As Zygor replied to the OP, there was no purchase of said guide in the records, so there would be no guide to be found.
                  I've been levelling new worgens and its been following the quests just fine...

I levelled my worgen DK prior to getting this guide so I was already familiar with the quests, and when i did it with the guide it made it even faster! and I didnt bother reading quests cos i already knew what to do with them.

Its not really a guide as such, its just included into the leveling guide itself. You're confusing yourself...
                  Ripstar - 75 Druid [Feral & Restoration Spec] -- Terenas Server PvE.
                  WorgenKnight - 68 Death Knight [Blood & Unholy Spec] -- Terenas Server PvE.

"Druids OWN. Here's why:
                  Want Melee DPS? - just /cast CatForm!
                  Want Ranged DPS? - just /cast MoonkinForm!
                  Want a Tank? - just /cast BearForm!
                  Want a Healer? - just /cast TreeOfLifeForm!
                  wait there's more...
                  Is it a bird, a plane.. NO.. Is it superman?.. NO.. but might as well be - lol. It's a DRUID!.
                  - /cast SwiftFlightForm.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_piahana View Post
                    I've been levelling new worgens and its been following the quests just fine...

I levelled my worgen DK prior to getting this guide so I was already familiar with the quests, and when i did it with the guide it made it even faster! and I didnt bother reading quests cos i already knew what to do with them.

Its not really a guide as such, its just included into the leveling guide itself. You're confusing yourself...
                    My post you quoted was in reply to riccardomagi and zygorjohn1949. I dont see you posting anything until now what you did or didnt do.
                    Help me understand how finding out if a guide is purchased by 2 other people that posted a problem has anything to do with you running the worgen zones without the guide, thereby confusing myself.

Comment

Worgen Guide

Hi Guys
                      It's ok - all I had to do was update the download and now everything seems to be working fine.
                      Thanks for your efforts guys
                      Have fun everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X