Clogwerk Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clogwerk Arrow

I use the clogwerk arrow set for 130% & 15 font. I have checked the color by distance block & it appears to work correctly, however I prefer the color by direction. When I uncheck the color by distance button my arrow turns red (center) and stays red no matter which direction I am looking. I believe it is supposed to turn green when I am looking in the direction I need to move to reach the target area. With the old system (pre version 3), that was what I observed, but the new version unchecked "Color by Distance" (Color by Direction) does not seem to work.

We will have to check this. We were not aware of this until now, thanks for letting us know.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

to the OP:

You also need to take at least one step for the arrow direction (and color) to update.

Just turning in place and "looking" in a different direction from where the arrow is pointing does not cause the arrow to update.

Once you move, the arrow will snap to the correct direction and the color update appropriately.

Comment

Clogwerk arrow update

I just checked doing as suggested (turn off and moving). My clogwerk arrow still stays red even when moving in the correct direction (i.e. in the direction the arrow points).

Comment

UPDATE

I just got off WoW and my CLOGWERK arrow is still not working correctly. When I check the box for Color by Distance the arrow's color works corectly. When I uncheck Color by Distance (supposed to be Color by Direction now), my clogwerk arrow remains locked in RED. No matter which direction or how far I am from my target. Color by Direction should turn green when I am pointed directly at my target and fade to red as I turn away from the target, full red when I am facing away from my target. Again, the clogwerk arrow stays RED at all times when I have "Color by Distance" unchecked (turned off).

Comment

UPDATE

Still have same problem... DOES ANYONE READ THESE AFTER THE FIRST WEEK?????

Comment

Originally posted by lildoghouse View Post
              Still have same problem... DOES ANYONE READ THESE AFTER THE FIRST WEEK?????
              Obviously they haven't found the root of the problem or they've been busy.

Calm down, they'll get to working on it when they have a chance.

Comment

The Zygor staff knows about this problem and has been looking into it for about 2-3 weeks before you posted your problem with it. Clearly there is something wrong with it that's going to take awhile to fix if it hasn't been fixed by now. I'm sorry it hasn't been fixed yet but I'm sure Zygor is working on the problem and it will be fixed as soon as possible.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X