• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow disappeared

was there yesterday.
    updated to latest version this morning.
    now my waypoint arrow seems to be gone

in deepholm, currently on the flying boat, but I moved forward some steps, and the arrow never showed up.

Then I died. Arrow showed the way to my body, I rezzed, arrow went away again.

Finished the boat quests, hearthed back to temple, arrow is back again.

On the flying boat are some quests without coordinates as the boat is flying around and coordinates would be useless. Instead it is described where on the boat you have to go.

Comment

Coordinates are nothing more than a 2 dimentional landmark WoW has in place, refered to as waypoints. Its just like if you looked for C-6 on a specific atlas map. So Cartman is 100% correct in his response. What Zygor usually does on these is give the waypoints he found the ship at, or whatever moves around, and tells you the mob can be around this area. There really isnt more that can be done to guide you than the description given at that point.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

my built in zygor arrow has been gone for a dya now i had to activate tomtom to get a arrow to point me to waypoints but the built in one is gone for some reason

Comment

Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the "+" symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, select Waypoints, and switch the waypointing addon drop down menu from none to Built-in waypointing.
          You might have moved the arrow too far off screen, or behind the viewer. Try using the scaling options to try and make the arrow bigger and clickable again. Also check behind the actual guide because sometimes it gets lost behind the viewer.

Let us know if you are still having problems, thanks.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hi,

I am having the same issue, the waypoint just disapear, I am doing the XP Deepholm, and currently at step 82. I have done all the above, even reset all by default on WoW, no progress, still gone, TomTom or Carbonite Waypoint does work, but the built in, does not anymore.
            Version 3.1.2110 of zYGOR

Comment

Try disabling the guide from the addons screen in the character selection, logging in the game, logging out, enabling the addon and logging in.

Comment

Hi, i tried this, also, removed completely Zygor, reboot my system, reinstall it, no difference.

Comment

Does this happen only in that particular guide or in other guides too?
                  One thing you can try is to reset al guide options by deleting the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua in the WoW\WTF\Account\Accountname\SavedVariables folder. Remember that you have to reselect the guide you were using. You can fast forward through the guide by rightclicking the next step button until you reach the point where you were.

Comment

Waypoint Arrow Issues

Not only has my Tom Tom Wapoint Arrow disappeared (have my Zygor arrow though) but now when logging into my realm or any of my other realms I get a detailed program language and machine language bug report in a box format calling for me to screen copy the code send a bug report. Also tells me my Quest Helper is Broken. Not only do I not know how to screen copy from this box but don't know how to send the bug report as I don't know where it eminated from. Thinking it was coming from WOW, got a GM who suggested I delete the WTF, Interface and Cache Folders and then reinstall the addons. Afraid to do this. Any help out there as to how to proceed to report the bug and clear this up. Would this be a Zygor report or what? Box sometimes pops up during battle and thats always fun also. This all occurred after the 4.1 Cata patch!! HELP! Cartman, you out there?

Comment

If you get a box popping up in the game you most likely have some out of date addons causing errors.
                      If you have one of Norgannas addons (Gatherer, Auctioneer) you should have an addon called Swatter that shows the errors in a box with many information. You can simply mark the whole text by clicking into the box, pressing ctrl and c to copy it and can paste it here (if it is only one, if there are many errors you should first update all your addons).
                      If you don't have Swatter you can use Buggrabber and BugSack to catch errors:
                      http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...g-grabber.aspx
                      http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/bugsack.aspx

In the first lines of the lua error you can normally see which addon causes the problems.
                      If you have the problems after 4.1 and did not update your addons many of them are not working anymore.
                      Try to deactivate all but Zygor guide and you see the errors go away (if you have the latest guide).

Comment

I have the same problem using Zygor 3.1.2260 ...in deepholm after step 28 the waypoint arrow disappears and does not reappear until you get to step 41

which is basically the steps on the boat..which is not an issue as the arrow is not informative on the boar due to the boat moving

Comment

That's why the boat steps have text hints where to go
                          The first step tells you to search for the boat that is flying around somwhere in the area the arrow points to.

If a step has no coordinates in the text it also shows no waypoint arrow.

Comment

Same issue here the waypoint arrow has completely disappeared and there is no getting it back by any of the methods suggested here.

What do I do now?

Comment

Are you using the latest version of the guides, I think it was 2345.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X