Druid Glyphs for lowbies Incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Druid Glyphs for lowbies Incorrect

At level 25 the Talent Advisor suggests I learn Shred for my Druid Feral Cat build, but the Shred Glyph requires level 46.

The glyphs are not in the order you should learn them. They are just a list of the glyphs you should use while leveling.

Comment

Several builds suggest glyphs that are not learnable/usable until much later. In general, it looks like someone has taken raiding builds and shoehorned them into a leveling build - without regard for realities.
      QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
      The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

No, they were just listed in order of importance, not in order of when you get them.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Then it's not a "guide" is it? It's just a list with recommendations. To me, a guide guides you... do this first, then that. It would be nice to know which glyphs give the most benefit at whatever level. I've made other characters where I figured it all out myself. Now, I just want to enjoy the game and follow a really good map someone else has done the work on. That's why I invested in the guides.

Comment

I'm sure that Zygor will eventually get this changed, but right now there are much more important bugs to be worked out and fixed.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X